Shop update

I don't get much time to update my little Etsy shop these days, and I must admit, it's not my favourite task and gets put off a fair bit. But today I have some new items and they are all beautiful, so please take a moment to browse!


My favourite first - my newest silk scarf, oh boy, do I love this one! A blend of 60/2 silk in purple, fuchsia and orange woven in an undulating twill. Pure luxury!




Next up, hand dyed tencel (you have my permission to drool) combined with mercerised cotton in advancing twill.


Love the colours, love the sheen.


Another scarf, this time in cotton and a beautiful diamond twill variation.
This beauty was a labour of love - woven from my hand dyed, hand spun local Australian merino. The colours remind me of Monet's Garden.

Is that enough to whet your appetite for now? There are more than what is pictured here, you will have to visit my Etsy shop to see the rest!

2 comments:

TURBOchic said...

This turquoise and plum scarf is my favorite. The colors really pop off each other.

Kelly Casanova said...

Thank you!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.